Banned ? I am sure that had to be a mistake, tell us about it
X-NOOB

X-NOOB

Post by X-NOOB » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:51 pm

Name - X-NOOB
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:12417626
Admin - istrike
Date and Time - April 3 roughly at 11:40 PM

I think by the time you read this my ban would be removed as I believe it is for a short time, but it would be nice if I stop getting banned for no clear reason. I don't understand why istrike has beef with me as he has banned me like this on multiple occasions and he always gets mad for God knows what and then just bans me without really telling me what I am doing wrong. I believe I am playing by the rules and I see nothing wrong with how I play. All I get off of him is "turn them off or turn them down" as though he thinks I use cheats. Which really puzzles me as I don't use any cheats to my best knowledge. -_-

nvr2bsy

Re: X-NOOB

Post by nvr2bsy » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:49 am

I have seen you on several occasions using "interesting" shoots. I have warned you on shooting walls, prefiring boxes to see if anyone jumps and running your score up to the point that people leave the server. I heard from 2 different people that you in particular have been called out and then once the ban card is indicated your style of playing changes and your score is drastically different. If you come in the server play like your there for fun not to run your score up for your stats. I support Strike in your banning.

X-NOOB

Post by X-NOOB » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:53 am

Hello nvr2bsy,

I appreciate your comment and explanation; however, I don't shoot walls without seeing a person there first then running behind the wall. Last time I checked that was allowed. I also don't prefire boxes or any other solid materials that I can't see through. I always pop out, see my enemy right in front of my eye balls, then I start shooting. If I do shoot an enemy that is hiding behind a box, that is because I see him there or at least a small portion of his character and I shoot to kill not shoot to have him jump out. I may have been prefiring/shooting walls when I first joined the server for the very first time which was months ago. After I was told it is against the rules, I stopped doing it.

Regarding to the running up my score. Last time I checked there is nothing in the rules that says you can't run up your score. Either way, I don't play to run up my score and I do play to have fun and I don't really care about the score. Also there are other people who do try harder than I do and get better scores than I do yet I don't seem them getting into issues like bans and what not? Regarding the play style, mine doesn't really change whether I got banned or not. I always just run around, check my corners(most of the time), and shoot the enemies I see. I was never intending on trying to run up scores or anything of that sort and If I wanted to I would've been walking every where and waiting around like other players who do try like this and don't seem to be getting into troubles for it at least while I am on the server.

I am not here to argue and I know I am playing by the rules whether you believe me or not, that is up to you. I just want to reach a mutual understanding and perhaps since we are playing on the internet due to latency and other tech stuff, we may be seeing different things on our different screens.

X-NOOB

Post by X-NOOB » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:58 am

Hello istrike,

I also appreciate your comment and explanation; however, it seems to me all you are speaking off is subjective matter rather than being reasonable.

For examble you doubting me having read the rules is your opinion and I will not go around telling you what to doubt and what not to doubt. On the other hand, I will do say that I know what I did and what I didn't do.

What are you even talking about being a guest and what not? Last time I checked, I do play by the rules of the server to my best knowledge and I don't go around bashing people/be disrespectful. Also what entitlements are you speaking about? I am not asking for any entitlements... You got me very confused here and making me feel as though I am telling you to give me permissions to do illegal things based on the rules which I know for a fact I am not asking for any such things.

I do contribute by playing fairly by the rules of the server without cheating/hacking and without trying hard as you believe I do(subjective matter again). My attitude shouldn't be affecting the server negatively in any way, shape, or form as I barely talk as I am sure you know and others are well aware off, but when I do talk to people, I do keep it positive or attempting to joke around. I am a very positive person by nature whether you are going to deny that or not, is your own opinion.

I am very glad you brought up rule 12 and 13, as I stated before, I am not attempting to try hard what so ever and I do just run around rather than walking/holding position for long periods of time for most of my time on the server. Also as I stated in my above comment without mentioning names, there are other players who come in and easily over power me consistently by a long shot and yet I don't see them getting warned for their "tryhard" and "leet" gameplay as per rule 12. It would be nice if you do explain why that is I do get warned/kicked/banned and they don't even get just a warning when they try alot harder than I do and get better scores than I do? Also per rule 12, it says we are here to have fun with friends and players who like/frequent the server. According to this portion of the rule and as a frequent visitor for months now and perhaps a year by now and who also likes the server, I should be infact "entitled", as you put it, to some of the "fun" we are supposed to have on the server together and If I were to be bribed from the "fun" by you bashing me around rather than others who do try much harder than me, then you sir are breaking that rule yourself. As for rule 13, since I don't see myself breaking any rules from 1-12, then I don't see why would rule 13 even be brought up here.

Again all of this is subjective and opinion based... Take that as you will... But it shouldn't be a bannable offense and if it is, there should be alot of people getting banned before you even get to me...

Lastly, I would like to re-mention that I am not here to argue, but I am willing to defense myself and share the reasons for my frustration.

Thanks for taking the time to read my posts.

nvr2bsy

Post by nvr2bsy » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:45 am

Well for my part I believe this last issue with I-strike, the multiple times I and other Admins have called you out for the items you claim you never do is sufficient that if seen in the future it becomes a perm ban. You asked for a warning consider this statement that warning, play by the rules your welcome if you break the rules again and you will have to find another server to play in. I see that your coming in under different names it wont change the outcome. Though one of them is interesting from your past BuFu - PRO HACK*[HEADSHOT]N.M. interesting name based on what people are accusing you of.

X-NOOB

Post by X-NOOB » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:55 pm

Hello nvr2bsy,

Again I appreciate your comment.

It is no secret I used a different name in the past and it is not to avoid or change outcomes. It is just simply because I have another steam account that I use on my laptop rather than my desktop. If we were have asked me whether I use(d) different in the passed or the present, I wouldn't go around lying to you claiming that I don't I actually do and still do specially when I am on my other account and not at home. I usually tend to have a worse score on my other account as I use it outside in places I am not as comfortable in as when I am at home and also use a setup that is slightly worse in terms of screen/keyboard/mouse. If I were on that account when I was at home, then it would've been just for the sack of keeping this account used and not forget its password and such yet it is very rare. As for the name being interesting, I agree it is quite interesting lol. This is a name I used as a young boy and decided to keep it around until I think of something else for my other account which I do now and again usually don't use it unless I am not home or just to keep the password in mind or to do some steam stuff such as the trading cards and what not. Regarding the accuse, if you are referring to hacking, then I have no problems providing demos while I play the game. However, I tend to name them all "x-noob" so that I overwrite the old version and hense I don't know what is the last demo I have, but I am sure I can record more when I am doing well in the game/server and provide you with them.

I do accept your warning for the rules, but it would be really nice if you put my mind at ease. For instance if we discuss the rules of prefire/spam walls and such, how would I be reassured that I will not be banned injustly? As I explained above, I know I don't prefire or shoot walls without seeing someone is there. But there is always this occasion that comes up where say someone runs behind the wall and I see him/her do so, but there is a chance that person didn't notice me see him/her go back there and then claim I shot them without seeing them first. Another example regarding prefiring, I again know I don't prefire as stated above, but I have heard people accusing me of doing it. Now I don't know why this happens, but it could be for the reasons such aa lower input delay, lower/higher latency, lower monitor response,...etc. So how would I know I am not going to get banned for an offense I didn't really commet?

I would really appreciate it if you could shed some light on these too cases.

Thank you so very much!

P.S. as I said it is no secret so here is my other steamid if you are curious. STEAM_0:1:50618434

nvr2bsy

Post by nvr2bsy » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:04 pm

If you see someone run behind a box shot the heck out of it.

X-NOOB

Post by X-NOOB » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:10 am

Hahaha! I find those last two comments very funny. Okay then, next time I see someone behind a box/wall, I will go to myself "open fire, Gordon, open fire!." :lol:

On a more serious note; when you shoot the heck out of a box, does it become an empty box? Also Master Duckwalker, teach me your methods of walking like a duck. I would love to learn how to blend in with ducks. :lol:

I appreciate your time and hard work. C:

X-NOOB

Post by X-NOOB » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:11 pm

Ummm, today, April 6, at around 6:35 or so I got banned again?

I am very confused as there was absolutely no reason for me to get banned as I was just playing to fool around and was using only a deagle and knife and my score was 4-4 when I got banned?!

I obviously don't know who is an admin and who isn't. Therefore, I don't know who banned me, but the TCB members that were on the server at the time are dustdogg, cam, the doct0r, and billyboy.

the WaR doct0r

Post by the WaR doct0r » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:53 am

Not it.