Banned ? I am sure that had to be a mistake, tell us about it
skincarv3r

missunderstanding

Post by skincarv3r » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:26 pm

Name - SkinCarv3r
Steam ID - "SkinCarv3r" 32 STEAM_0:0:14420550 1 04:05 21 0
Admin - TCB nvr2bsy
Date and Time - 5:20 pm EST

I was banned by TCB nvr2bsy for walling, and evading a program implemented to enforce the 20-10 rule.

I reconnected at 23-1 to reset my scare as to not scare off people in the server. the 20-10 cannot be evaded due to the fact that its a PER map script. even if you were to reconnect you are still put on pistols. I never break this rule.. in fact time to time i use pistol only to let other enjoy themselves.

I was also accused and banned for "walling". I do not hack. I do not use third party programs in this very old game to get an edge on others. I do not wall bang players that are in hearing distance but not visual distance. I know the rules very well and in fact enforce them myself.

nvr2bsy

Re: missunderstanding

Post by nvr2bsy » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:04 pm

No I banned you because you ran up score of 23 to 1 in the first few minutes of the game then went out and reset your score to get the weapons back why else would you do it? We have asked and told you to stop the hard charging bulls *** and you don't seem to be getting the message. I told you I saw you wall when you came around the corner because you thought someone was there but in actuality they were behind the next wall. When you use wall hacks its something you have to watch out for because your hacks only show you the line of the shoot not the distance i'm assuming. I told you if I see it again I will perm ban you. Its not like i'm the first or only admin call you out on that. Do you listen to the other players that are in the game? They see it too they just dont have the responsibility to bring you in line. How many you been banned from this server for one reason or another? The next one will be the last one I hope.

skincarv3r

Post by skincarv3r » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:48 pm

nvr2bsy wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:04 pm
No I banned you because you ran up score of 23 to 1 in the first few minutes of the game then went out and reset your score to get the weapons back why else would you do it? We have asked and told you to stop the hard charging bulls *** and you don't seem to be getting the message. I told you I saw you wall when you came around the corner because you thought someone was there but in actuality they were behind the next wall. When you use wall hacks its something you have to watch out for because your hacks only show you the line of the shoot not the distance i'm assuming. I told you if I see it again I will perm ban you. Its not like i'm the first or only admin call you out on that. Do you listen to the other players that are in the game? They see it too they just dont have the responsibility to bring you in line. How many you been banned from this server for one reason or another? The next one will be the last one I hope.
First of all i am probably one of the only people in the server to ever go to pistol because I follow the rules. The 20-10 rule was put in place because people dont seem to get it. I reset my score because i realized my score was NOT appealing for the server so i reset. You may have been watching someone else or missunderstood what was going on because i know for a fact that ive never ever shot someone because i "heard" them, or because i "thought" they were there. I am always 100% sure of my target and if i need to have a demo running 24/7 to prove it i will. personally i think you have it out against me and i really dont appreciate the feeling of being harassed. ive been playing in TCB for a very long time. Yes ive been banned before and i believe done everything in my power to stay on a straight line within the server.

nvr2bsy

Post by nvr2bsy » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:24 am

Explain two things for me. First why did you run the score up to 23 to 1 after admins have repeatedly asked you not too? Then explain to me how you turned the corner shot at the wall next to the corner and no one was there? There was a person on the other side of the wall but you couldn't see him. Explain why you would do that. I watched you do it, I called you out right after that and previously stated other players started calling you out as well. We used to have a plugin that would allow other players to vote out the player they thought was hacking and they did not want to play with perhaps we should put that back in place. I would be interested in the results for some players that pull this crap.

nvr2bsy

Post by nvr2bsy » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:35 am

Also Skin put the whole transcript up of the conversation please, the 12 or so times you texted in 10 minutes to the point where I unfriended you to stop the blather.

skincarv3r

Post by skincarv3r » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:47 am

nvr2bsy wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:24 am
Explain two things for me. First why did you run the score up to 23 to 1 after admins have repeatedly asked you not too? Then explain to me how you turned the corner shot at the wall next to the corner and no one was there? There was a person on the other side of the wall but you couldn't see him. Explain why you would do that. I watched you do it, I called you out right after that and previously stated other players started calling you out as well. We used to have a plugin that would allow other players to vote out the player they thought was hacking and they did not want to play with perhaps we should put that back in place. I would be interested in the results for some players that pull this crap.
We were playing on buzzkill which is a very fast, high kill rate map. It's not something I do all the time or try to achieve. The moment I noticed what I had done I tried to reconnect so that other players were not intimidated. I've been around for awhile and as you said had you on my friends list. I'm not unreasonable, I actually care for this server and its community. A simple tap on the shoulder or a steam msg and I would of relaxed my gameplay. I drop to pistol all the time so that others can enjoy the server as I have. I've had no issues with other players, or admins within the server for a long time. I've not been warned or disciplined not for any actions or gameplay. I thought what I was doing was ok and that's playing the game and enjoying myself like any other player would. I do not have the script of our conversation because you removed me from your friends list.

skincarv3r

Post by skincarv3r » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:49 am

skincarv3r wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:47 am
nvr2bsy wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:24 am
We were playing on buzzkill which is a very fast, high kill rate map. It's not something I do all the time or try to achieve. The moment I noticed what I had done I tried to reconnect so that other players were not intimidated. I've been around for awhile and as you said, I had you on my friends list. I'm not unreasonable, I actually care for this server and its community. A simple tap on the shoulder or a steam msg and I would of relaxed my gameplay. I drop to pistol all the time so that others can enjoy the server as I have. I've had no issues with other players, or admins within the server for a long time. I've not been warned or disciplined not for any actions or gameplay. I thought what I was doing was ok and that's playing the game and enjoying myself like any other player would. I do not have the script of our conversation because you removed me from your friends list.

skincarv3r

Post by skincarv3r » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:57 am

As to the other question about walling, I have no idea what you're talking about. I do not wall or shoot people without visually seeing them. If I happen to hear someone I will look around a corner to see if they're there but I will not pull that trigger unless I am 100% sure of my target. I'm not sure what you saw. Maybe a miss click or me running my mouse into my keyboard by accident, I dont know. I dont rule break and I stress that all the time. If I was a rule breaker or someone to destroy TCBs number I wouldn't of been let into the clan.

nvr2bsy

Post by nvr2bsy » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:12 am

There isn't a misunderstanding here Skincarvr you were kicked for running up the score then going out and rebooting. You did it because you stated that you heard/worried that other players were upset that you ran the score up so quickly and easily for that matter. The other players were calling to boot you but I didn't then. I watched you I called you out on an unexplainable burst of fire around a corner with a T on the other side of the wall. I kicked you for a few reasons you dropped to avoid a plugin, you ran up your score even though you have been told several times by several admins not to do it and because other players expect admins to keep hard chargers like you in line. You came in last night you played a good game 14 to 8, 16 to 9 scores like that are fully acceptable. I didn't hear anyone call you out. I've asked that we put a new plugin if accepted we'll see how things progress, heck even an occasional run of the table is acceptable but you do it so many times people leave the server as soon as you and other hard chargers come in. My rational is rather then have 4 or 5 people leave the server we have the hard charger leave. Lastly if you stated that you never shot unless you 100% of the target and you see them. HOW DID YOU SHOT THE AROUND THE CORNER AT THE WALL WITH NO ONE THERE? I saw it it, I have no reason to call you out unless I saw it so explain Mr. 100% why did you do that or maybe your only 99% sure. Play the way you played last night you and i wont have a problem. If I don't want to play with you I'll just leave with the other 5 or 6 people that drop when you come in. Play fair, play right , play here or move on. Its simple.