Unban Request

Banned ? I am sure that had to be a mistake, tell us about it
Str8_Up

Unban Request

Post by Str8_Up » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:17 pm

Hi Im Str8_Up and I thought I was unbanned at one point. But it appears Im banned once again. Im really not sure why.... Ive behaved and changed my avatar but I really wasnt expecting to ever get banned for it. I have been using that avatar for ever...I dont think I have ever change it...but I did to play with other people that I know quite well. I would like to be able to play there in the future.....and this should never happen. Please reconsider

my real name is Arthur Stockard.....Im 67 and definatly not about the bullshit

WyattEarp
Site Admin

Re: Unban Request

Post by WyattEarp » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:26 pm

Str8

I responded to the email that you sent to me, I can only assume you got it ?

Sent on 1-6-2020
Arthur ? Art ?

I did unban you, but then it was then told to me that you said you would not play in TCB even if we unbanned you? I don’t recall who told me that but they were wearing a [MEAN] tag so I took it as fact.
Secondly, when you were unbanned I saw that you had changed your profile pic, when you were re-banned it had been changed back to the leaf.
I would be happy to unban you again and I know you probably think this is a silly rule, but it is a rule. We have ours and [MEAN] has theirs, I try to respect the [MEAN] rules when I am there and all I am asking is the same in return.
I will need your steam ID

Thanks

You should now be unbanned
If the enemy is in range, so are you !