Anonymous
You are not Logged-In as a User!  |  Please Login or Register  

WhoYesWho
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Forum Index -> Join TCB(+)
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:12 am Reply with quote
WhoYesWho
Hey everyone.  I have loved playing in your server for the past few years and I don't think I have any issues with anyone here.  I even like Grandpa (Cam).  Figured I would ask to see if I could join.

Groups Member
Posts 10
Joined Dec 05, 2020
Status Offline
View user's profile Send WhoYesWho a private message Visit user's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chris.parman/ Find all posts by WhoYesWho

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:38 pm Reply with quote
WhoYesWho
*crickets* chirp chirp

Groups Member
Posts 10
Joined Dec 05, 2020
Status Offline
View user's profile Send WhoYesWho a private message Visit user's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chris.parman/ Find all posts by WhoYesWho

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:59 am Reply with quote
cimber
We are discussing it with the members. We will get back to you ASAP!

Posts 8
Joined Dec 05, 2020
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:47 am Reply with quote
WhoYesWho
Sorry wasn't meaning to pester.  Nothing had been said at all so I was just wondering Cimber.

Groups Member
Posts 10
Joined Dec 05, 2020
Status Offline

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:47 pm Reply with quote
TCBCAM
ok with me. enjoy

Posts 46
Joined Dec 07, 2020
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:12 pm Reply with quote
WyattEarp
— WhoYesWho wrote
Hey everyone.  I have loved playing in your server for the past few years and I don't think I have any issues with anyone here.  I even like Grandpa (Cam).  Figured I would ask to see if I could join.

We have been tossing this around and there is some hesitation, nothing really negative from anyone, but hesitation.
Mainly stemming from  your previous name, which is a complete 180 from what TCB would consider an acceptable name.
In your defense, you did change the name and acknowledge the rules, so that is a plus.

My recommendation would be to stay active in the server and forums.

This is not a HELL NO to you, this is just TCB being cautious about who we bring in -

Our ultimate goal is to bring is like minded players, players that have and demonstrate the same  attitude that we have about the game and how a player should conduct themselves in a server that considers itself kid friendly.

I would be curious to know why you left SPC ?

Posts 91
Joined Dec 05, 2020
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send WyattEarp a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by WyattEarp

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:40 pm Reply with quote
WhoYesWho
Yes my name didn't fit the guidelines and I would always change it before coming into the server and always tried to be respectful of the rules.  I also decided to change to to what it is now so that i could use it across all platforms and games that I play on.  I figured 2 years after I changed the name to Who the Sloot permanently and then to what it is now would have shown you about that and also the almost 2 years prior to that as well.  As far as the reason I left SPC was because of personal issues I had with a higher up that I don't care to launder in public so if you want the complete truth about it I will tell you in private.

Groups Member
Posts 10
Joined Dec 05, 2020
Status Offline

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:38 pm Reply with quote
WyattEarp
whoyeswho

I have been burnt once or twice by members that have joined and left for whatever reason.
I am a little more cautious than maybe I should be.

Based on this post and the arguments you have presented and our brief conversation via steam txt. I believe that you do have a  serious interest in joining.
As a member of TCB, you will be expected to not only follow the rules of the server but also enforce those same rules,  this is really an easy task - Most players that play in our server are aware of the rules. Most that play in the server respect the rules, but there is always going to be that one asshole that you need to straighten out or remind where he is playing.

That being said and if you agree to the above:
Welcome to TCB(+)
Feel Free to Tag up

Posts 91
Joined Dec 05, 2020
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send WyattEarp a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by WyattEarp

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:19 pm Reply with quote
WhoYesWho
Thank you sir.

Groups Member
Posts 10
Joined Dec 05, 2020
Status Offline

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:51 pm Reply with quote
nvr2bsy
Welcome see you in the game.

Posts 104
Joined Dec 05, 2020
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:08 am Reply with quote
Zink
welcome

Posts 10
Joined Dec 22, 2020
Status Offline

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:24 am Reply with quote
Dealer-of-Death
welcome

Posts 55
Joined Dec 06, 2020
Status Offline
View user's profile Send Dealer-of-Death a private message Find all posts by Dealer-of-Death

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:34 am Reply with quote
sambeaux
Welcome. You’ve always been mindful of every rule. And I enjoy killing you more than anyone else  Very Happy

SamBo

Posts 24
Joined Dec 06, 2020
Status Offline
View user's profile Send sambeaux a private message Send sambeaux an email. Find all posts by sambeaux

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:14 pm Reply with quote
Indigo
welcome

Posts 17
Joined Dec 05, 2020
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:01 pm Reply with quote
WhoYesWho
— sambeaux wrote
Welcome. You’ve always been mindful of every rule. And I enjoy killing you more than anyone else  Very Happy

I always enjoy killing you as well.

Groups Member
Posts 10
Joined Dec 05, 2020
Status Offline

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Time synchronized with your computer time
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2